Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday!

I'm digging the linkups that I've been seeing lately, so... I'm doing another. This one is with Darci over at The Good Life blog... Here's her linkup... Have a gander!

Today is a Five on Friday where you're supposed to talk about 5 good things that happened (are happening) this week... I'll see how many I can come up with!

1. It's Friday.  I woke up NEEDING Friday. So glad it's finally here, although, the weekends are never long enough.

2. I found these.
Thanks to Kiki La Rue and their Instagram post, I found out that these bad boys exist! That's 32oz if Rice Krispies, right there.  I will officially be the coolest mom on Christmas morning. EVER.

3. These. Oh. My. Gawd.
These moccasins from Old Navy are A-Freaking-Mazing! I have an online shopping problem, and Sunday morning I woke at 4am and placed another order.  Apparently I ordered these slippers too.  They have the softest inside, but a hard bottom so that you can wear them outside if you need to.  They came in, and I didn't think I'd like them... and that they were too small.  I put these things on without socks though, and they fit like a glove. I purchased 4 more pair today. WHAAAA???

4. It's my moms birthday. She turned 50 last year, so she doesn't get a big party or anything this year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

and 5. My honey got a job! It's not much right now, but its a job.  And I'm so proud of him for not thinking anything is beneath him, even though he's WAY over qualified.  Hoping he gets in some good hours before January.  We have more bills due, and even though he won't get his first paycheck until the 31st of this month, we're grateful.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. those moccasins look so snuggly!!! and congrats to your hubster!! love your grateful attitude! cheers to that!

    hope you had an oh-so-lovely and merry weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Elise! You gave me one more thing to be thankful for, MY VERY FIRST COMMENT! :) (its the little things)

      Delete